Workplace injuries cost employers money but even worse, many people are killed or seriously injured by accidents. Oftentimes these accidents could’ve been prevented had the proper precautions been taken. With more than 3.3 million people suffering from workplace injuries every single day, it is important that you know you should always call a work related injury lawyer Hillsboro OR if you are injured on the job.
Some of the most common workplace injuries occurring in the U.S. in 2015:
· Vehicle Accidents: Forklifts and other business machinery cause many injuries on the job every single day.
· Repetitive Motion Injuries: Repetitive motion injuries are not always obvious. In fact, they often take months or years to cause pain. Computer use is one of the most common repetitive motion injuries on the job.
· Violent Acts: Arguments can sometimes lead to bigger things and physical injuries results. It seems that politics is a controversial topic that seems to stir things up quite often around the office.
· Machine Entanglement: A very scary type of injury most commonly occurring in factories where heavy machinery is in use. Precautions should always be taken in these environments.
· Falling Object: proper stacking is important because falling object injuries are very much a realistic thing that can cause serious injuries to the head.
· Slip and Fall Injuries: Slip and fall injuries do not always happen in supermarkets. In fact, it is a common injury that occurs at the workplace and leaves many people with long term injuries.
These workplace injuries are some of the most common that people experience while at work. If you are injured on the job as the result of one of these injuries or any other, get in touch with an attorney to learn your rights after the injury.